As a leader in identity protection and fraud detection, CSID has developed technologies that can scale to include the monitoring of non-credit identity elements. Through our proprietary CyberAgent® Internet surveillance technology, we scour the Internet scanning websites, blogs, bulletin boards, peer-to-peer sharing networks and IRC chat rooms to identify the illegal trading and selling of personal information. At any point in time, our CyberAgent technology is monitoring thousands of websites and millions of data points, alerting registered members and consumers if we find their personal information being bought or sold online. CyberAgent can be programmed to scale to search for any type information that can be matched to an individual. In addition to CyberAgent, CSID supports a comprehensive set of identity protection and fraud detection solutions that can monitor identities through non-credit based data sets:
- Social Security Number Trace provides users with a report of all names and aliases associated with their SSN, and notifies them if a new one is added.
- Child Monitoring checks and notifies when fraudulent names, aliases and addresses become associated with the SSN of a minor.
- Court Records Monitoring tracks municipal court systems and alerts customers if a criminal act is committed under their names in real time.
- Bookings Monitoring tracks bookings data from law enforcement agencies to find any criminal offenses under a customer’s name and date of birth.
- Non-Credit Loan Monitoring alerts users if a Payday loan has been opened using an element of their identity.
- Change of Address Monitoring reports if an individual’s mail has been redirected through the US Postal Service.
- Sex Offender Monitoring provides a report of all registered Sex Offenders living within a defined radius of a user’s zip code, and alerts the user when a new Sex Offender is added. It also notifies users if a Sex Offender fraudulently registers using his or her identity elements.
- Financial Account Takeover gives users the ability to know about suspicious or high-risk account activity.
- Social Media Monitoring watches the social media activity of subscribers and their children, and alerts them of privacy and reputational risks.