Give users the ability to know about suspicious and high-risk account activity.
According to Javelin Strategy and Research’s 2015 Identity Fraud Report, new account fraud victims are likely to take a year or more to discover that their identities have been compromised compared to other types of fraud. The more time it takes for a consumer to discover his or her identity has been stolen, the greater opportunity for fraudsters to cause significant damage.
By providing partners with the ability to send real-time alerts to their subscribers through Financial Account Takeover monitoring, CSID is addressing one of the most fundamental hurdles in account fraud: the time it takes for a consumer to become aware of financial account fraud.
To enable faster and more effective detection of suspicious account activity, information from thousands of financial institutions is reviewed daily to flag unusual or high-risk activity. Subscriber notifications generated include:
- Bank Account Application Notification – If your personal information has been used to apply for a new bank account.
- Bank Account Opening Notification – If your personal information has been used to open a new bank account.
- Bank Account Takeover Notification – If changes have been made to your existing bank account, including changes to the account holder’s information or attempts to add new account holders.
- Credit Card Application Notification – If your personal information has been used to apply for a new credit card account.
- Credit Card Opening Notification – If your personal information has been used to open a new credit card account.
Provide your subscribers with the most comprehensive solution available through CSID’s IMC platform for managed white label identity protection solutions.