CREDIT MONITORING AND REPORTING
Looking for a new way to differentiate your organization? Grant members and consumers full access to the rich information contained within their credit reports. CSID supplies your organization with data provided by the world’s leading credit bureaus.
Many consumers consider credit reports — including their credit scores and ongoing monitoring — as a core identity protection service. While credit reporting cannot protect individuals from all aspects of identity theft, with ongoing monitoring there are aspects of a credit report that can detect fraudulent identity-related activity.
CSID offers a wide range of credit-based data solutions that can augment identity protection and fraud prevention solutions — or your organization’s primary product line.
CSID Credit Reporting and Monitoring Offers:
- Single or tri-bureau credit reports
- Single or tri-bureau credit score
- Flexible levels of frequency for report generation
- Market ongoing monitoring of credit report data for optimal fraud detection
- Ongoing tracking of credit scores through monthly score monitoring
- Can include customized credit report layouts that display many aspects of credit data such as new accounts and inquiries
- Available with aggressive wholesale pricing across all three credit bureaus
Add a new service to your product mix with Score Tracker, a month-after-month graph that provides your members and consumers with insights into their credit score. Each month, your members and consumers will see how their credit scores change over time, along with score factors that provide insight into what events may have caused their specific credit score to change at a certain point in time.
CSID Score Tracker delivers:
- An intuitive graph that shows how members’ or consumers’ credit scores change over time
- Members’ or consumers’ credit scores and score factors returned monthly