- An experienced, energetic leadership team
- Challenging, fulfilling jobs in a growing marketplace
- Fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement at a growing, innovative company
- Headquarters in beautiful Austin, Texas, located near the Greenbelt, close to downtown
- 100% coverage of dental, vision and life insurance
- 80% of medical insurance is paid
- 401K with company match
- Flexible spending account options
- Flexible vacation for exempt employees, with company-paid holidays
- Discounted gym membership
Our most valuable asset? Our employees.
At CSID, we believe that good people are at the heart of good work. We think pretty darn highly of our employees, and work hard to create an opportunity-rich environment that is challenging, productive and rewarding. CSID is changing the identity theft protection industry every day, but we also try hard to make waves with local community outreach, thought leadership, and more. If you want to be a part of our growing team, check out our current openings to see if one of them is a good fit for you.
Here’s what current CSID employees have to say about working at CSID.
“I really enjoy working at CSID. Since joining the company this year I’ve been constantly impressed by the amount of time and effort CSID expends giving back to its employees. It’s great to work with such a motivated group committed to achieving excellence in our industry. Given our continued growth, dedicated employee base, and expanding opportunity set, I’m excited to see how far we progress in the coming years.”
- Josh, Project Manager
“I love my job because of my colleagues’ work ethic, and the constant challenge my position presents daily! I’m proud knowing that CSID software protects our clients’ subscriber base from identity theft.”
- Steve, Implementation Manager
“I enjoy working at CSID because I’m surrounded by people who like what they do and enjoy being here. The company culture is upbeat and positive and people do a great job of working together to get things done.”
- Maria, Executive Assistant
Take a look at what CSID has to offer: